Bach Hearing Customer Service Information
Customer Service Policy:
Our commitment to you is to be a valued and trusted better hearing care provider and make every interaction with us a positive experience.
It is very important to us that we get things right. Bach’s Customer Service Policy has been established to be reflective of our values. These values set forth the basic principles for working with and for our customers, which include PROFESSIONALISM, COMPETENCY, INTEGRITY, EMPATHY, and TEAMWORK.
Bach’s commitment to high standards is reinforced in this Customer Service Policy. Customer Service is about human dynamics and communication. This policy goes far beyond the technical aspects of any specific product or service that we offer. The real differentiator is the professional staff at Bach. We want you, our customers, to be able to trust us, and be confident that our recommendations, decisions and procedures are ethical and beyond reproach.
This policy provides clear direction on the conduct expected in support of our customers. It applies to all acting for or on behalf of Bach Hearing.
- We put you, our customer, first. Your needs are taken seriously, with an appropriate sense of urgency, attention and empathy. This means listening, making notes, and confirming all aspects of your hearing loss, lifestyle, and budget. Questions or issues that are unable to be resolved immediately will be escalated to a manager for timely resolution.
- We embrace your feedback and interaction as opportunities to impress you. We commit to resolving any issue or request with urgency, clarity, and to your complete satisfaction.
- We provide honest responses, and do not make promises we cannot keep. We conduct ourselves with integrity. We will deliberate carefully before making commitments or promises, because we understand nothing annoys customers more than a broken one.
- We will demonstrate our thorough knowledge of Bach Hearing products and services so that we can address your unique situation with the best possible recommendations. We make sure you have all the information you need to get the best experience and value from our relationship. To give you the best experience with our products, services, or the Bach team, we will inform you of our unique approaches, remote support systems, communication channels, and other important avenues for maximizing your experience with us.
- We treat all information received from you as proprietary and confidential for the purpose of providing you the best possible care and benefiting our relationship.
All Bach customers will be treated promptly and respectfully without regard to age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, language proficiency, social or economic status.
Our primary goal is to surpass your expectations in every interaction. Comments and feedback from you regarding how well your expectations are being met are welcomed and appreciated.
COMPLIANCE AND RELEVANT INDUSTRY REQUIREMENTS
Bach fully complies with all intrastate (Indiana, USA), federal interstate, and applicable international commerce laws, rules, and regulations concerning the dispensing of any of our products or services. Particular care to ensure compliance is and must always be taken by all employees on Bach’s behalf.
Contact us by Chat, Phone, or the Form below