Bach Silicone Domes
Bach Silicone Domes
Bach Hearing Aid Silicone Domes are the small silicone bell-shaped pieces located on the end of a thin tube or Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) hearing aids. This is the actual physical piece that is inserted in your ear. The proper choice of style and size dome makes a significant difference in comfort and sound quality when wearing hearing aids.
Bach Hearing Aid Silicone Domes come in three (3) styles (open, closed and power) and each with three (3) sizes (small, medium and large).
Bach Open Fit Hearing Aid Silicone Domes have openings in them that allow sound to pass through from outside of the ear through and into the ear canal. This open fit concept allows for a very natural sounding hearing experience with hearing aids. This open fit style also helps prevent the occlusion effect or the plugged-up feeling some experience while wearing their hearing aids.
Bach Closed Hearing Aid Silicone Domes are mostly closed hearing aid domes with small vents. These domes are more occluding and hold sound in the ear more than open domes.
Bach Power (Double) Silicone Domes are the most occluding hearing aid domes. Power Domes have no vents. These domes hold the most sound in the ear and are generally used for low frequency and more severe hearing losses.
Bach Hearing Aid silicone domes fit ALL Bach hearing aids.
- Attaches to end of Bach RIC hearing aids.
- Replace discolored or damaged domes.
- Replace every 6 – 10 weeks or whenever they pull off the hearing aid tip too easily.
- Always ensure that the new replacement dome is pushed firmly onto the tubing completely before inserting the hearing aid tip into the ear canal
Bach Hearing Aid Silicone Domes Description & Options
Bach silicone domes come four to a package (4) and are available in the following sizes:
- Small open hearing aid dome – approximately 5 mm
- Small closed hearing aid dome – approximately 5 mm
- Medium open hearing aid dome (Most Common) – approximately 7 mm
- Medium closed hearing aid dome – approximately 7 mm
- Large open hearing aid dome – approximately 10 mm
- Large closed hearing aid dome – approximately 10 mm
- Tulip short hearing aid dome (for feedback control)
- 9 – 10 mm power hearing aid dome
For more information or you have any selection or fitment questions about the Bach Hearing Aid Silicone Domes, please call 1-800-416-2434, Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time (6:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time) USA.